Tuesday, September 27

things I never got to show

My PIRATE binders. Love them and keep wondering why this is my first year ever doing this.

Birthday balloons from what the teacher wants. We have already celebrated two birthdays and the kids were so excited to get their birthday balloon.

Is anyone else teaching at an IB school? This year we are introducing the attitudes and learner profiles. We have to have the learner profiles somewhere in our classroom. So this is what I came up with.

If you ever want something I have posted about just email me and I will try to get it to you. Many of you have been asking for items in the comment section. It is easier for me to keep track of requests if you email me.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Elizabeth Polston said...

Yes I'm teaching at an IB school. We just got our authorization! I have lots of things that relate to the attributes and Learner Profile. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I've created lots of things :)

admin said...

I read this blog,...
jual dental unit

Rachelle said...

Ahh...thanks for the shout out! :) I love your pirate binders!!! ARRGGGG!! :)
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Annie Moffatt said...

Those Pirate binders are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your learner profiles! We aren't technically IB, but we use PYP in a mix with British National Curriculum, so we start our themes each term the PYP way by surveying knowledge and letting the kids discuss and communicate what they want to learn about. I really like the idea of posting the profiles in the classroom though! :)

g said...

Can you tell me more about IB schools? Do you use your current curriculum? I looked up their website and it did not tell me much,

Baby Balloons said...

Birthday balloons from what the teacher wants. We have already celebrated two birthdays and the kids were so excited to get their birthday balloon. Party Balloons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...